What is DNS protection?
The Domain Name System (DNS) takes the information you enter into your browser and translates it into a unique IP address, allowing the browser to open the desired site. When DNS protocols were created, they weren’t designed with security in mind, making them highly susceptible to cyberattacks. By diverting users’ web traffic through a cloud-based, DNS security solution, businesses can enforce web access policies, guarantee regulatory compliance, and stop 88% of threats at the network’s edge- before they ever hit the network or endpoints.
“Can stop 88% of threats at the network’s edge- before they ever hit the network or endpoints.”
- Endpoint security protects users from malicious threats, such as viruses, in different areas of a network.
- These tools scan for, detect, and block harmful attacks.
- Endpoints include laptops, desktops, cell phones, tablets, servers, etc.
- Today’s cyber attacks are highly sophisticated and require a new line of security protection. Our endpoint security solutions use multi-layered protection.
- With the use of Webroot DNS, we’re able to filter out specific IP addresses that are known to be malicious or inappropriate. By blocking certain sites, this tool helps your devices and employees stay virus-free and productive.