In our information-driven age, network security is at the forefront of our focus in IT today. With so many high profile breaches and ransomware attacks, now is a good time to review your organization’s security and procedures. Just as technology has been advancing, so has the sophistication of hackers and malware. In order to combat these attacks, it’s important you know what, where, and how they can happen, and what to do if disaster strikes.
To offer maximum threat protection, Blue Line offers a multilayered approach to cybersecurity. We develop customized network security solutions based on individual client requirements, which include:
- . Prevent incoming security threats with automatic remediation, sandboxing, anti-virus, intrusion prevention, content filtering, and advanced threat detection.
- . Protect individual devices, such as workstations, laptops, phones and servers, with various types of anti-virus and malware prevention solutions, including definition-based and behavioral-based security. Additional endpoint solutions include drive encryption and device management.
- . Automatically scan email for spam, unlawful interception, phishing, malicious attachments. Encrypt outbound emails containing sensitive data.
- . Teach users about safe IT practices, such as internet, email, and peripheral device usage; password management; and data control.
- . Keep on-premise and off-site company data stored, up to date, and protected.
How we can help
Due to the complexity and pervasiveness of cyberattacks, you need a reliable partner that will give you constant support and oversight through real-time reporting. Here at Blue Line, our team provides the following to safeguard your business from the dangers of cyberattacks:
- Email security
- Disaster recovery
- Malware protection
- Firewall configuration
- Web security
- Remote control
With our advanced data and network monitoring capabilities, expertise, and dedication, we help your business maintain a proactive approach to handling cyber criminals. With full protection of your most crucial information assets, our solutions help improve security, lower cost, and reduce risk.
Follow this link for more details on our unique offerings, programs, and services to protect you from evolving security threats.