The Value of Blue Line for Education
Most schools do not have the luxury of hiring a full time IT person. Those that do find it difficult to find one that knows all areas of their network – servers, firewalls, wireless, PC, Apple, phones, cabling, etc. Blue Line has a team of professionals to work with your existing staff or to handle all aspects of the campus’ technology needs.
Blue Line provides IT services for private and charter schools across the Carolinas and beyond. Our team has over 15 years of experience helping schools leverage their technology to achieve academic excellence. Blue Line is a trusted and proven organization that will provide your school with a comprehensive range of unmatched support services and technology solutions.
What We Do
- Provide 24x7 support via our Charlotte based help desk
- Provide access to IT expertise when you need it
- Install and managed firewalls – K-12 facilities are unique
- Manage anti-virus and malware protection across the campus network
- Back up servers to our private cloud
- Install cabling and fiber
- Provide wireless network access and equipment
- Integrate Apple devices, helping with BYOD
- Monitor desktops, laptops, and server for potential issues
- Provide onsite support on a regular or as needed basis
- Resell desktops, laptops, and hardware using our purchasing power with our suppliers to give low rates